Awesome day. Went to the beach. Ahhhh. Walked the Carlsbad Sea Wall from Tamarack to Pine and back. Then we just hung out for a few hours in the sea breeze. My best days are at the beach.

Here's a WOW: On the way home I stopped in Lane Bryant and tried on a few things... I almost freaked when I fit perfectly in a 18/20 (-2 sizes) top and 22 jeans. (-3 sizes) That's amazing in only 9 1/2 weeks.

Went to Soupplantation for lunch at a super small salad with chicken, hard boiled egg, and cheese and about 1/4 cup of cream of chicken soup. I was full and to think only 9 1/2 weeks ago I would have eaten a huge salad, 2 bowls of soup, pasta, bread, muffins, ice cream... I love this surgery!

I'm beat though... got a little color.

Highlights of the day:

My Zen Zone
Squirrels at the beach
Celebrity Fit Club in 1/2 hour