A beautiful day

I had to snap a picture of the view outside my kitchen window this morning. It just looked especially pretty. What a gorgeous day! I'm going to coffee with Haven and her husband and Becky and Jolene in a little bit. I'm so excited to meet Haven. I'm sure we'll take some pics and I'll share them. She just had plastics with the Dr. and place I'm considering. Can't wait to hear all about it. Dr. A recommends him so he's definitely on my short list. Bring on December. Errr once again wishing my life away. Gotta stop that.

I'll write more later off to meet the girls.

OMG what fun! Haven is awesome. Super sweet!!! I enjoyed meeting her and Bob and wow her Dr. did a great job! She was a knockout before but OMG?!? One hot mama! She told me all about her experience and it really put my mind to ease seeing her and her results. It was great to see Becky as always... you can already see some weight loss in her face. Yeah Becky!! Jolene wasn't able to come. We spent the afternoon chatting away... I think we gave Bob a shock with our last few topics LOL. Good friends, a SF Cinnamon Dolce Soy Latte, great weather... what more could you ask for?!? Good times.


Me (left), Haven (middle), Becky who is newly post-op (right)

I went for a walk afterwards. Came home and made a very summery dinner: Dilly Chicken Salad Wraps (I can eat 1/2 a wrap BTW), White Bean Salad, and Olives & Artichoke Hearts. We ate on the patio which is slightly south of my kitchen window view. I love eating dinner outside. The neighbors on the next block are having a party so we had some nice music drifting over.


Dilly Chicken Salad

2 cups cooked and cubed chicken breast meat (rotisserie leftovers are great)
1/4 cup chopped cashews, roasted
1/2 cup cucumber, diced
1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use 1/4 cup mayo 1/4 cup Fage Greek yogurt now)
salt and freshly ground pepper

Mix together. Great on it's own, in a lettuce or tortilla wrap or stuffed in an avocado half or tomato.


Highlights of the day:

* Coffee with Haven and Becky
* Dinner on the patio with Mom
* Listening to music right now

Listening to: "Everyday" Dave Matthews Band