Migraine

I have a hideous migraine today. It actually started last night around midnight. I used a shot of Zomig but it didn't touch it. I was able to fall asleep but woke up with it full blown. I spent most of the day in the fetal position errr :( it also could have been too much sun and not enough water yesterday (less than 24 oz of liquid all day... bad I know) or it could be hormonal (currently cursed). Thank God for Vicodin. Anyway... I was able to emerge out of my turtle shell an hour or so ago. I'm still walking around with my head in my hands but I was able to cook dinner and eat it. I had hardly anything all day. I was able to have my protein shake this morning otherwise I would be seriously hurting in the protein department right now. I BBQ'd Chicken Kabobs and made a Caprese Salad for dinner. I'm on a fresh Mozzarella kick. Winco has great prices on cheeses. I mean REALLY good cheese. The imported Gruyere I buy for my Spinach Gratin $9 at Stater Brothers, $3 at Winco. Same brand.



We ate on the patio and I finally got to enjoy a little of what appeared to have been a beautiful day. It was really nice. I took deep breaths and I think it helped. Fingers crossed. I'm just going to listen to soothing music and surf the net till I get tired. I'm taking it slow.

Highlights of the day:

* Dinner on the patio
* The Oh yeah! Vanilla Peanut Butter Creme Protein Wafer I am eating right now (1 stick = another 7 g. of protein)
* Good drugs

Listening to: "Until She Comes" The Psychedelic Furs