Lazy day

I had plans to hit the Farmer's Market this morning and I hit the snooze instead. Guess my new fresh veggies will have to wait till Wednesday when the Farmer's Market opens up again and I'll have to change up tomorrow's dinner plans. I was going to make a Grilled Veggie Noodle-less Lasagna.

I think I'm still playing catch-up from my stint on my bathroom floor. So my lazy day... I slept in, boogered about on the computer, made a Spinach Gratin for tonight's dinner and then took a walk. Came home and watched Top Chef Mmmm hottie Rocco DiSpirito was the guest judge. Then what did I do... I crashed again. I was out like a light for 2 hours. I'm telling you my body wants back that missing 12 hours.

I did make a seriously yummy Taco Salad for lunch.


Taco Salad

Romaine Lettuce
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Mexican Blend Cheese
Black Olives
Avocado
Sour Cream
Salsa

Taco Meat - Ground Beef (approx. 1 lb. package) browned with 1/2 yellow onion, sliced garlic and 2 T of Taco Seasoning.


Highlights of the day:

* A perfect avocado.

* While going through some papers I found a Border's Gift Card from Christmas. Woo Hoo I'm going shopping this week.

* Watching concert videos on You Tube and Daily Motion.



Listening to: see above