Reflections


What a year!

The great thing about blogging is that you can look back at your entries from the same time last year and see how far you've come. Yeah soooo the bad thing about blogging is that you can look back at your entries from the same time last year and see how far you've come. ;)

I don't make resolutions. I just make lists of things I would like to see happen. Looking back at last year's list only 1 of the 3 happened. I could get all depressed and negative about this or I could just start this year's list with those items and move forward...


Things I'm hoping happen in 2008:

* Find inner peace and happiness ("Be more chill")
* Find my true love (soft spoken, quirky, loyal, smart, funny man are you out there?)
* Continue to live a healthy lifestyle
* Be a better person (anger less, smile more, help more, it's all about the Karma, baby.)

My 2007 item accomplished: healthier and cuter :) Thanks to a Dr. Q and a little nip & tuck.

Happy New Year to my cyber pals and those of you I have the pleasure of having in my real world.

May your 2008 be one of the best year's of your life!


Here's what I'm doing tonight...

Watching Dick Clark and snacking on some weight loss surgery friendly party snacks.

Veggies (Cukes, Tomatoes, Broccoli, Carrots, Celery) & Dips (Ranch Dip and Eggplant Spread)
Cold Cut Roll-ups (Chicken and Cheddar and Chicken and Swiss, Prosciutto, Mozzarella, and Basil)
Pesto Parmesan Peanuts and Sun Dried Tomato Ranch Peanuts
Olives

A glass of Almond Champagne

Ohhh and 12 Raisins... toss them in your mouth at the stroke of midnight. For every raisin that you get in your mouth that will be one month of good luck in the coming year. I practiced this yesterday. First raisin score right in the mouth, second raisin bam right in my eye. What does that mean?!?! LOL.

Hoping for a better outcome tonight.