Patio Party

My Sunday: I made this dip for my Mum and I. We sat on the patio and gave ourselves pedicures.


Shelly's Tomato Feta Yogurt Dip

3 1/2 oz. (1/2 a small container) Fage Greek Yogurt
1 oz. Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Feta Cheese (I used Tomato Basil Seasoned Feta)
3 Tablespoons Bruschetta Sauce (find it in the fresh pasta section I use Trader Joe's brand but Buitoni/Contadina make one)


Blend in a mini food processor till smooth. If you use plain feta toss in some basil & oregano.

Serve with weight loss surgery friendly dippers: soy crisps, cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, celery, asparagus spears, etc. This is also great for dipping sliced chicken or steak in.

Other Eggface Yogurt Dips:

Shelly's Pesto Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Shelly's Spicy Yogurt Dipping Sauce


Highlights of the day:

* Mmmm dessert will be one of those killer Chocolate Covered Cherry Crumb thingees I made yesterday.

* Free HBO weekend just watched "Scent of a Woman" Woo Ha!

* Listening to music right now.

Listening to: Coldplay "Viva la Vida" I heart Chris Martin's voice. Gwyneth Paltrow is very lucky.