Post Weight Loss Surgery Menus: A day in my pouch

My yesterday in post weight loss surgery eating...

Breakfast: What a delicious way to start the day. I sampled Celebrate Vitamin's Vanilla Cake Batter ENS. Wow, it really does taste and smell like Vanilla Cake Batter. Soooo good.

Each serving gives you a high potency multivitamin, 500 mg of calcium citrate, 4 g of fiber, and 25 grams of whey isolate protein but I bumped the protein grams up even more by mixing it with soy milk & ice in the blender (directions on packet call for water) If I was a new post-op I would grab some of these for sure. There are very few protein drinks besides my beloved SEI Max/Ultimate and CLICK I can endorse as yummy. This is yummy! I'll be ordering more.

If you haven't entered the Thankful for Good Health Giveaway be sure to because 3 packets Vanilla Cake Batter flavor ENS (pictured above) and 3 packets of the Chocolate Milk flavor are in the basket!

Lunch: Filled my super cool bento box and worked outside on the patio. I'm working on a huge, boring stack of data entry stuff... eh it's paying the bills. I've been having lunch outside every day this week, trying to suck up all this awesome sunshine we've been having while I can because I hear this Friday through Monday we're getting rain in Southern California and I'll be trapped inside :(

Pink Box (top left): Provolone Cheese Hearts cause they taste better cut into hearts ;)
Green Box (top right): Holiday Grapes
Blue Box (bottom left): Shrimp and in the little blue cup Cocktail Sauce
Orange Box (bottom right): Cutie Clementine

Dinner: I went to Costco and bought one of their rotisserie chickens because I wasn't in the mood to cook (well wasn't in the mood to clean up, I should say) I ate some that night dipped in my Pimento Yogurt Dip and last night I took what was leftover and made a batch of my Healthier Hot Chicken Salad Casserole. One of my favorite post-op meals.

Snacks: Oodles of Coffee. Lately I've been doing Kona K-cups with a splash of SF Vanilla Torani Syrup and Soy Milk and one of my favorite snacks sliced Honey Crisp Apple (getting harder to find I think the season is over) and this delicious yogurt dip.

Shelly's Strawberry Almond Yogurt Dip

3 oz. Greek Yogurt (I used 2% Fage, plain)
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Almond Torani Syrup
2 Tablespoons (or more) Strawberry or Vanilla Protein Powder
1 teaspoon SF Strawberry Topping or Jam
Sprinkle of Sliced Almonds

Mix yogurt, syrup and protein together till well combined. Spoon strawberry topping and sprinkle nuts on top. Great for dipping slice apple or eating on its own for breakfast.

It was an especially yummy day in my world. Hope yours was yummy too.