Halloween Spooky Spider Web Tortilla Pizza

Spiders and I have an agreement. If they stay outside or out of my sight line, they can live a long, happy, spider web making life. If they run across my bathroom floor or the hallway in my house and scare the beejeebees out of me they get the vacuum.

Better yet. Stay out and I'll just make this Spooky Spider Web Tortilla Pizza.


You'll need: a dollop of Sauce (tomato, pesto, alfredo, BBQ whatever you like) a Mozzarella Cheese Stick, 2 Black Olives and a Tortilla. I used my favs Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Fajita Size and some pesto sauce.

Preheat oven to 375. Spray a baking sheet lightly with non-stick spray. Place tortilla on tray. Spread with sauce. Peel cheese stick to make web pieces. Add spider (half of an olive and 8 slices for legs) Bake for 10 minutes.

More Spooktacular Healthy Treats

post signature